@nomicfoundation/hardhat-toolbox plugin bundles all the commonly used packages and Hardhat plugins we recommend to start developing with Hardhat.
When you use this plugin, you'll be able to:
- Deploy and interact with your contracts using ethers.js and the
- Test your contracts with Mocha, Chai and our own Hardhat Chai Matchers plugin.
- Interact with Hardhat Network with our Hardhat Network Helpers.
- Verify the source code of your contracts with the hardhat-etherscan plugin.
- Get metrics on the gas used by your contracts with the hardhat-gas-reporter plugin.
- Measure your tests coverage with solidity-coverage.
- And, if you are using TypeScript, get type bindings for your contracts with Typechain.
To create a new project that uses the Toolbox, check our Setting up a project guide.
If you want to migrate an existing Hardhat project to use the Toolbox, read our migration guide.